Store and office hours
Sun-Thurs: 9am – 5pm
Fri and Sat: 9am-7pm
NOTE( Time’s change after Labor Day weekend and inclement weather)
- No Drive-Throughs. ALL visitors must register at the Lodge. NO visitors allowed after 10:00pm. There is a visitor Fee of $5.00 per person per day.
- Pets are allowed . Must be leashed and cleaned up after. DO NOT leave unattended and /or throw waste inside building trash cans.
- Check In Time is 3:00pm, ALL campers must pay all fees upon arrival.
- Check Out Time is 1:00pm
- Quiet Time 11:00pm- 7:00am
- Dispose of trash in the dumpster near campground entrance- Please seperate aluminum all other trash in dumpster. DO NOT bring trash from home or dispose of tires, grills, chairs, tables, misc. A fee of $200.00 for dumping of unwanted/restricted items.
- Keep campfires under control at all times. DO NOT move fire rings. Firewood available for purchase at The Lodge.
- Bikes MUST use bike rake- NO riding in lawn to Lodge or restrooms.
- Respect the grounds- DO NOT cut down any trees and keep your camp site clean.
- Parents are responsible for their kids at ALL times.
- ONLY 1 camping unit allowed at each site. This means you can only have either 1 camper or 1 tent not both.
- Please check the Pool Rules for swimming times and guidelines.
- Laundry facilities and restrooms open 24 hours a day. Except when being cleaned. NO dishwashing in restroom sinks.
- SPEED LIMIT IS 10 MPH AT ALL TIMES AND MUST BE FOLLOWED !! STRICKLY ENFORCED… SPEEDING WILL NOT BE TOLERATED.