Store and office hours
Sun-Thurs: 9am – 8pm
Fri and Sat: 9am-10pm
- Pets are allowed. Must be leashed and cleaned up after.
- Check out time is 1:00pm. Campers must pay all fees upon arrival.
- Quiet time is from 11:00pm to 7:00am.
- Garbage bags can be picked up at the front office (only one bag per site, per day). Dispose of garbage bags in the dumpster at the park entrance. Separate aluminum cans only.
- Keep campfires under control at all times. Do not move fire rings. Firewood available at the office.
- All visitors must register at the office. No visitors allowed after 10:00pm. There is a visitor fee of $2.00 per person.
- Respect the parks property. Do not cut down any trees. Keep your campsite clean.
- Parents are responsible for their kids at all times.
- There is only one camping unit allowed at each campsite. This means that you can only have one camper or one tent, not both. Special circumstances will be taken into consideration, additional fees may apply.
- Be sure to check the pool rules for pool times and guidelines.
- Laundry facilities are open 24 hours a day.
- Restrooms are open 24 hours a day except when they are being cleaned. Please – no dish washing in the sinks.
- Speed limit in the park is 10 mph at all times.